Kwant.ai is creating the technology to transform the construction industry in the world through a whole new level of digitization, automated data collection, and artificial.intelligent-based risk analysis. We are giving construction companies better tools to improve how we build. Our clients are among the largest builders in the world.
This position requires a hybrid of data science and team management. You are in charge of ensuring that the tech we build for our clients is successfully implemented and that they are using these tools to their fullest potential. Our technology is complex, but your attention to detail and people skills will ensure that the customer experience is not.
- Own Data Science processes end-to-end: from data collection, structuring, and preprocessing, through model development, all the way to deploying models to production.
- Collaborate with the Product and Engineering team to create dashboards and reports to provide meaningful insights.
- Collaborate with the product, engineering, and customers to standardize the process but also provide unique solutions to each customer as needed based on the project
- Designing and building data pipelines infrastructure for production and research.
- Take a leading part in building our research program, help hire and train junior researchers, and help set the team’s culture and foundations for significant growth.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to create content and thought leadership posts about data science in the construction industry
Experience and Requirements
- Data science and technical experience
- Successful customer data implementation experience
- Demonstrable leadership skills
- Polished and professional business acumen
- Successfully partnered with Sales Leaders
- Must be able to build strong rapport and establish trust and credibility through a consultative approach
- Strong analytical capabilities for advanced problem-solving
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable working in a high-growth, constantly changing environment
- Master/Phd Required
What’s In It For You
- Making a difference in construction worker safety and modernizing industrial process
- Equity awarded at the 6-month mark on 4-year vesting schedule with a 1-year cliff
- Public transit pass
- Competitive Pay
- Hybrid work
- Paid vacation and sick leave - 15 days per year
- Remote work - up to 1 month of fully remote work per year
- Health insurance